In this week’s round-up, second seasons have been slated for National Geographic Channel’s Life Below Zero, Velocity’s Dallas Car Sharks and Lifetime’s Kim of Queens, while TLC will bring back more Sex Sent Me to the ER (pictured) and I Found the Gown.
Discovery Communications’ male-skewing Velocity is bringing back Dallas Car Sharks with two back-to-back episodes premiering April 2 at 10 p.m. EST/PST. The car flipping series, produced by AMS Pictures, centers on a group of Texas car experts who navigate Dallas auto auctions and compete with one another for the best deals.
Meanwhile, TLC’s sex-gone-wrong series Sex Sent Me to the ER will continue its debut season on April 12 at 9 p.m. EST/PST. The GRB Entertainment-produced show, which profiles stories of sexual exploits that have taken turns for the worse, premiered in December 2013 as a four-part series and will continue with 35 new episodes that will run through to the end of the year. In addition, the net’s budget bride series I Found the Gown, which follows the world of a discount bridal gown boutique, also returns for its third season on April 25 at 10 p.m. EST/PST. The show is produced by Half Yard Productions.
Returning for a second season is U.S. net National Geographic Channel’s survivalist series Life Below Zero, which premieres April 17 at 9 p.m. EST/PST. The Adjacent Productions-made series follows six Alaskans trying to withstand many months of winter in the region’s frigid bush country.
Finally, U.S. net Lifetime has picked up a 10-episode second season of docuseries Kim of Queens, set to premiere on June 17 at 10 p.m. EST/PST. The Relativity Television and Bogner Entertainment-produced series follows American beauty pageant coach Kim Gravel as she mentors aspiring beauty queens.
UPCOMING TV AIR DATESSex Sent Me To The ER
Every Saturday 10 PM
- Mail Online – Woman left with third-degree burns after boyfriend drizzles a melted 5lb GUMMY BEAR on her during sex
- HitFix.com – Sex Sent Me to the ER – feels the burn with gummy foreplay
- Cynopsis Media – Saturday’s Premieres
- Couple Have Worst Sex Ever After Melted Gummy Bear Burns Skin Off Woman
- Huffington Post – Gummy Bear Sex Ends With E.R. Visit
- TheWrap.com – Man Searches for Viagra, Finds Seizure Instead
- USA TODAY – Tenn. couple’s bedroom antics land on TV show
- RealScreen – Renewed, returning – Sex Sent Me…
Edgewest On Facebook