The key to a healthy sex life, we’re often told, is a result of experimentation and playing out sexual fantasies.
So when one couple decided to melt down a gummy bear during foreplay – their own, ahem, fantasy – they though they were doing everything right. But oh, how they were wrong.
Speaking in TLC series ‘Sex Sent Me To The E.R.’, alongside a cheesy reenactment, Michael and Josi explain how the melted gummy bear was poured over the woman’s chest.
But her ensuing screams were far from sexual satisfaction, instead the red-hot gummy bear burnt her skin off, as her boyfriend discovered when when he tried to lick it off.
Watch the video for more. And steer clear of melted gummy bears.
UPCOMING TV AIR DATESSex Sent Me To The ER
Every Saturday 10 PM
- Mail Online – Woman left with third-degree burns after boyfriend drizzles a melted 5lb GUMMY BEAR on her during sex
- HitFix.com – Sex Sent Me to the ER – feels the burn with gummy foreplay
- Cynopsis Media – Saturday’s Premieres
- Couple Have Worst Sex Ever After Melted Gummy Bear Burns Skin Off Woman
- Huffington Post – Gummy Bear Sex Ends With E.R. Visit
- TheWrap.com – Man Searches for Viagra, Finds Seizure Instead
- USA TODAY – Tenn. couple’s bedroom antics land on TV show
- RealScreen – Renewed, returning – Sex Sent Me…