Joining Edge West in the summer of 2010, Erin is responsible for the coordination of all Edge West production operations. Jumping in at a critical time, in the middle of delivering one show and production of two others, Erin was thrown to the wolves. We’re happy to report that the wolves went running for the hills.
Prior to working at Edge West, Erin worked for two years in the development and production side of the TV world at both a private production company and then the network TLC. Erin was also the Regional Sports Manager at the Special Olympics of Southern California for two years where she produced medium and large scale multi-venue sporting tournaments for the athletes of Southern California.
Interesting fact: Erin recently completed the Wildflower Half-Ironman, loves soccer and is tone deaf.
UPCOMING TV AIR DATESSex Sent Me To The ER
Every Saturday 10 PM
- Mail Online – Woman left with third-degree burns after boyfriend drizzles a melted 5lb GUMMY BEAR on her during sex
- HitFix.com – Sex Sent Me to the ER – feels the burn with gummy foreplay
- Cynopsis Media – Saturday’s Premieres
- Couple Have Worst Sex Ever After Melted Gummy Bear Burns Skin Off Woman
- Huffington Post – Gummy Bear Sex Ends With E.R. Visit
- TheWrap.com – Man Searches for Viagra, Finds Seizure Instead
- USA TODAY – Tenn. couple’s bedroom antics land on TV show
- RealScreen – Renewed, returning – Sex Sent Me…
Edgewest On Facebook