Amy Day is a multiple award-winning Producer/Writer. She has made over 350 films in a variety of formats, from documentaries and commercials to vision videos for major Fortune 500 companies.
She was Vice-President, Creative Services at the X PRIZE Foundation, in charge of all event, video and web production. During her tenure, she produced the $30M Google Lunar X PRIZE launch with the founders of Google, the $10M Progressive Insurance Automotive X PRIZE with Mayor Bloomberg and its awards events that included a congressional briefing on Capitol Hill and a viewing with Secretary Chu at the Department of Energy.
She was also Executive Producer and co-founder of The Edge Picture Company in London, England, the UK’s leading corporate communications Production Company.
Amy prizes educating America in a fun way, wants to use her skills to help innovators succeed, walks a mile a day and is learning to play the harmonica (badly).
Interesting Fact: Some of her most successful work is still housed at the Victoria & Albert Museum and the Tate Modern in London.
UPCOMING TV AIR DATESSex Sent Me To The ER
Every Saturday 10 PM
- Mail Online – Woman left with third-degree burns after boyfriend drizzles a melted 5lb GUMMY BEAR on her during sex
- HitFix.com – Sex Sent Me to the ER – feels the burn with gummy foreplay
- Cynopsis Media – Saturday’s Premieres
- Couple Have Worst Sex Ever After Melted Gummy Bear Burns Skin Off Woman
- Huffington Post – Gummy Bear Sex Ends With E.R. Visit
- TheWrap.com – Man Searches for Viagra, Finds Seizure Instead
- USA TODAY – Tenn. couple’s bedroom antics land on TV show
- RealScreen – Renewed, returning – Sex Sent Me…